Hottest Travel Destination in the Caribbean
Crystal clear waters, pristine beaches, and beautiful sunny days call many to the Caribbean for vacations, weddings, and honeymoons. There are many beautiful islands across the Caribbean with a plethora of activities for every vacationer. Getting away for a relaxing fun-filled adventure is more affordable than ever. Here are just a few of the hottest travel destinations in the Caribbean that are also family friendly.
The Bahamas are family and budget friendly. There are activities for adults and children alike. Visiting the Bahamas with your children is a fantastic choice for a family vacation. Options for activities are expansive and very budget friendly with a little bit of planning. Here are a few activities that you won’t want to miss:
- Atlantis, Paradise Island is a mega resort with a water park for children of all ages.
- Sunbathing and swimming at the beautiful beaches can take up whole vacation days.
- Horseback riding can fill a couple hours for a romantic getaway.
- The beaches on The Exuma’ Stocking Island, where you can swim and feed the stingrays.
- Diving and snorkeling, exploring the reefs and underwater world are favorites among vacationers.
U.S. Virgin Islands
The beautiful U.S. Virgin Islands have become a family-friendly vacation spot for many travelers. They offer relaxation, fun, and educational options for every family. Be sure to check out the following:
Sandy Point National Wildlife Refuge, St. Croix is a wonderful learning experience for you and your family. One interesting fact is that it is home to the endangered leatherback turtles. The opportunity exists for an amazing experience watching these turtles hatch.
- The Virgin Islands National Park offers snorkeling, hiking, and more for the adventure minded.
- Visit the Estate Whim Plantation Museum in St. Croix to explore the 18th Century life of Cruzans.
- St. John’s Trunk Bay offers what some call the most beautiful beaches anywhere. It’s perfect to sit back and relax.
St. Vincent and The Grenadines
The islands in St. Vincent and The Grenadines offer family fun and romantic getaways. There is amazing history to explore, as well as adventures to find among the islands. Take a look at the following for some ideas of where to visit:
- Honeymooners and families alike can enjoy shopping at Kingstown’s marketplace.
- Botanic Gardens, dating back to 1765, are one of the oldest gardens of its kind.
- Hiking at the La Soufriere Volcano. It is an active volcano and a definite adventure.
- Visit Wallilabou Bay, where there are still sets of the Pirates of the Caribbean for fans to enjoy.
Caribbean vacations are not just for jet setters and honeymooners. There are many things for whole families to enjoy. Plan in advance to get the best bang for your buck and to get everything you can packed into your getaway. Adventure, fun, and learning can be an amazing experience in the Caribbean. Soak up some sun on your next visit some of the hottest travel destinations in the Caribbean.